Burnt to Bitz....

The man, the music, the stripy t-shirts

Moderators: mishmosh, Gypsy

mishmosh
Posts: 129
Joined: Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:08 am
Location: UK

Re: Burnt to Bitz....

Post by mishmosh » Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:03 am

Do you recognise any people in the audience?

steve
Posts: 293
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:14 pm

Re: Burnt to Bitz....

Post by steve » Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:49 pm

mishmosh wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:03 am
Do you recognise any people in the audience?
i sure do :lol: ;)

steve
Posts: 293
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:14 pm

Re: Burnt to Bitz....

Post by steve » Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:36 pm

getting back to Burnt to Bitz... if i remember correctly the gig was filmed by Katie and Richard. Don't know what happened to the footage but at the time EMI were not prepared to finance a DVD release

mishmosh
Posts: 129
Joined: Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:08 am
Location: UK

Re: Burnt to Bitz....

Post by mishmosh » Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:01 pm

steve wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:49 pm
mishmosh wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:03 am
Do you recognise any people in the audience?
i sure do :lol: ;)
You?
steve wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:36 pm
getting back to Burnt to Bitz... if i remember correctly the gig was filmed by Katie and Richard. Don't know what happened to the footage but at the time EMI were not prepared to finance a DVD release
Shame. Probably at the back of the sock drawer along with Graham's album recorded back in 2010. :(

Post Reply