hotels in watford?

Tell it Like it Is

Moderators: mishmosh, Gypsy

13d

hotels in watford?

Post by 13d » Thu May 31, 2018 6:46 pm

Dear Mr Coxon's lovely fannies .. :shock: erm... :? I mean, dear Coxuckers.. I mean, dear fellow forum companions :idea: * gets boo'd off stage *

next week i possibly shall be travelling to watford as my little china doll has an interview - ironically for a position only a couple of miles away, here in glasgow.. :x

i'm still fucked with suspected lyme & a malaria type co-infection called babesia :roll:
not really up for travelling to be honest, but i'll do it to accompany my missus :evil:

anyways, does anyone know any good places to stay or places to avoid in watford?
i've been to west london a few times while my sister was working there, so may visit the day after interview.

probably looking at 2 night's stay

thanks in advance x

Fogg

Re: hotels in watford?

Post by Fogg » Thu May 31, 2018 7:37 pm

13d wrote:
Thu May 31, 2018 6:46 pm
Dear Mr Coxon's lovely fannies ..
I've heard good things said about the Bushey area. :lol:

TBH I'd just book a Premier Inn, they're usually a safe bet.

13d

Post by 13d » Thu May 31, 2018 11:55 pm

Fogg wrote:
Thu May 31, 2018 7:37 pm
I've heard good things said about the Bushey area. :lol:
actually looks like there is some nice bush around there: bushey heath, little bushey lane, round bush & metropolital police bushey sports ground :shock: :twisted:

seems bushey is not far from knutsford :lol:

steve

Post by steve » Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:01 am

if it was me i would give a stay in watford a miss... i would fly to london, get a place to stay for a couple of days and travel to watford for the interview and then back to london.

mishmosh

Post by mishmosh » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:13 am

I agree with Steve, but I understand (and know from experience) that all the walking involved might prove to be difficult, even with the Underground. My brother used to work in Watford, so I've heard quite creative descriptions of the place. :lol:

Sorry to hear you're still going through such a difficult time. x

13d

Post by 13d » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:49 pm

mishmosh wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:13 am
I agree with Steve, but I understand (and know from experience) that all the walking involved might prove to be difficult, even with the Underground. My brother used to work in Watford, so I've heard quite creative descriptions of the place. :lol:

Sorry to hear you're still going through such a difficult time. x
moshi moshi... hope you're well 8-)

well, we're booked for 2 nights in watford & 1 night near Euston.. hope they have good wifi :P

13d

Post by 13d » Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:11 pm

OK.. so first night done.. hotel on a very steep hill in St Albans.. found the place for the interview.. on my own now for 3 hours..

Was planning to buy a couple of t shirts because I forgot to pack em.. but no shops around here and I'm siting in the company's canteen sweating my ass off..

Had no intention of publicly taking my jacket off, but forced too as its so hot and I feel exhausted.. wearing a jumper that is pretty much like a net.. if anyone is watching.. yes, those arw my nipples :oops: :twisted:

mishmosh

Post by mishmosh » Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:53 pm

Wah! Did you visit a fetish club dear boy?

:lol:

13d

Post by 13d » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:47 pm

I did not, but maybe tomorrow.. or not =_=

It's not actually as kinky as it sounds.. normally I'd wear it over a t-shirt... but not today :lol:

managed to raid tk maxx just before it closed and ended up with a pink rugrats t-shirt.. it shall keep my nipples covered for tomorrow.. hoping to pop round to camden market where I can try to find a t for saturday :P

steve

Post by steve » Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:09 am

mishmosh wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:13 am
My brother used to work in Watford, so I've heard quite creative descriptions of the place. :lol:
haha and i spent a bit of time in luton in the 80's