Post by steve » Fri May 10, 2019 4:20 pm

steve

Re: How to fight loneliness...

Post by steve » Thu May 23, 2019 6:47 pm

still laughing :lol:

steve

Re: How to fight loneliness...

Post by steve » Fri May 24, 2019 6:08 pm

:D I couldn't be happier. I have felt like this for a long time now. Just calm relaxed and nothing really bothers me that much. I'm not saying I don't get annoyed but it doesn't last any length of time. I just laugh so much now. I have found myself at this stage after a lot of difficult times. This has gradually been developing I'd say over the last maybe 8 or so years. It is difficult to put a time frame on it but I know what it developed out of and it is not something that i set out to do, it has just happened. I think it comes from an inner feeling of being comfortable with who i am and my life. I used to care a lot about what people thought and like everyone i guess we all like to be liked but you can't always be liked you can't change the way people think. You can only control the way you think and the way you feel. So I just stopped caring about all that garbage. You either like what I say or you don't. if you don't like what I stand for then, that is your problem not mine. The reason I'm saying this is because I have just watched two videos. These videos made me think and it is something that I might well develop this and give you my thoughts on the questions that the videos brought up...