this is shocking...

Tell it Like it Is

Moderators: mishmosh, Gypsy

steve

this is shocking...

Post by steve » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:00 am

This is the video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPzzr0LpeuU

Okay so I heard about this a few days ago and to be honest before that I'd never heard of Martin Sellner and Brittany Pettibone. What happened was Austrian Identitarian leader Martin Seller was arrested at Heathrow airport ahead of planned speech. Basically he wasn't allowed into the country and neither was Brittany Pettibone. She was coming to film the speech and interview Tommy Robinson. I don't care what your politics are or what you believe in stopping free speech is not the way forward. I value free speech - as the title of this section says free for all - i don't agree with closing down events be it right or left. I don't think we should have battles on the streets that the police need to deal with either. But you're not telling me they can't deal with this type of event. I know they can. We are going down a dangerous road when the threat of violence by far left thugs in this case can stop free speech. My view has always been - if you are confident about your own argument then let other people speak - but unfortunately some people don't want people to have free thoughts, they want to close down every other view but their own. I know this is not for everyone but I think it is important that this type of thing is exposed. You won't get the main stream media debating this. You won't get the lefty liberals tweeting about this because they keep churning out their own political agenda.

https://www.youngindependence.org.uk/ar ... urity-risk
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/03 ... ed-speech/

steve

Re: this is shocking...

Post by steve » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:48 pm

This is getting out of hand, Lauren Southern has now been banned from entering the UK.

Steven Woolfe MEP
Verified account

@Steven_Woolfe
Follow Follow @Steven_Woolfe
More
Steven Woolfe MEP Retweeted Lauren Southern
Freedom of speech, religion and conscience are fundamental rights in the UK. Is it govt policy to now say being a Conservative and Christian is a potential terrorist activity @UKBORDERFORCE ? @Lauren_Southern @spikedonlineSteven Woolfe MEP added,
Lauren Southern
Verified account

@Lauren_Southern
I'm not kidding about this, but during my questioning by the UK police... I was asked about my Christianity and whether I'm a radical. I was also asked how I feel about running Muslims over with cars.

Fogg

Post by Fogg » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:36 pm

I had no idea who Laura Southern was, so Googled her.

I'm not conviced she's any constructive arguments. She's only going to stir up hate and boil Antifa's piss. Good call to deny her access IMHO.

mishmosh

Post by mishmosh » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:00 pm

Last year she was detained in Italy for attempting to block a boat of refugees from North Africa. How very fasco of her. I wonder what her secret vigilante plans were for the UK?

I hope she enjoys the plane ride home!

steve

Post by steve » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:12 pm

Fogg wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:36 pm
I'm not conviced she's any constructive arguments. She's only going to stir up hate and boil Antifa's piss. Good call to deny her access IMHO.
But that is not the point is it. I thought we allowed free speech in the UK - Now if you are starting to dictate who can come in and who can't based on their political views then fine. But who is going to decide that, because I can think of many with terrorist links that have been allowed into the country and many have shared the same stage as Corbyn. No surprise there as he does like a love in with terrorists but like I said it is a dangerous road to go down. My view is if you think the person has a weak argument then you let that person speak. But you see that is the problem with people who align themselves with sides, after a while you can't think for yourself and you get into the mind set that your opinion is right and you want to close down what other people have to say. And in some cases people want to close down other peoples opinion just because it is different to their own.

I don't know anything about Laura Southern, but if she is going to "boil Antifa's piss" as you say then I can't think of a better reason for letting her in if that is the case. :lol: I also notice that you didn't comment on the first two individuals that were not allowed in. Like I say we let many many people in who I don't think should be allowed to speak but that is what you accept if you want feee speech.

skweetis2u

Post by skweetis2u » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:33 am

...SHE.S HOT !! i really like her in the nazi uniform -
we've got one here in the usa - forget her name right now
she's a big right winger - always critical of the left to the
point of idiocy - hmmmmmmmmm
people put up with it & she is making good living
making personal appearances - speeches
honestly i think the attitude with our girl is fake
and she enjoys the attention that is given her by the press
and especially th right wing zealots who love her even
more than i do - possibly in the same way (carnal)

it just seems a bit exciting to have your way with
a hot young blonde who happens to be an active Adolph Hitler wannabe
of course if it turned into a game of resistance and force - well
even that could be fun but we would need some rules....

ughhhhh - Politics ? i certainly wish i was oblivious again

mishmosh

Post by mishmosh » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:55 pm

You kinky minx :lol:

steve

Post by steve » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:45 pm

so this was why she was banned from the uk
https://youtu.be/AxjH5hZYTbQ?t=179

steve

Post by steve » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:57 pm

moving on from that the other day we get the nazi pug trial... you couldn't make this up... the fact that it even went to court is laughable enough but he then gets convicted of hate crime. Seriously what the hell has happened to our country. If you've not seen the video then have a look. the link below is not the video but pretty much sums up my view

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-YGRD604G4

steve

Post by steve » Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:52 am