space.. ufos & stuff

Tell it Like it Is

Moderators: mishmosh, Gypsy

13d

space.. ufos & stuff

Post by 13d » Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:37 pm

recently started to develop more of an interest in these things..

anyone had any encounters ... probes etc? :|

some quite fascinating videos on youtube, stuff suggesting a historic war on Mars, with pictures of "ruins" or a fallen statue for example..
the formation of pyramids on Earth, aligning with stars etc.. then there's stuff like bent light.. I'm not mega into this stuff but I'm pretty open..

tom delonge of blink182 is into the ufo thing big time.. think he has a program out about it..

I think the not too distant future will unveil some interesting surprises :lol:

steve

Re: space.. ufos & stuff

Post by steve » Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:06 pm

no encounters :lol: if a documentary is on i'll watch and i do find that type of thing interesting but yeah i guess i'm more of a skeptic. but if someone puts over a good argument then i'll listen. i know it's a different thing but for years i was really into the kennedy assassination. still am but haven't read a book or seen a documentary in a number of years.

13d

Post by 13d » Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:50 pm

I think I'm pretty open minded.. the older I get, the more aware I am that we probably haven't scratched the surface of a lot..

As I mentioned before, last few years have been a nightmare for me health wise, having tested privately positive for Lyme disease through an expert lab with the results rejected by the NHS.

I'd seen a documentary mentioned several times (it's on YouTube) about Plum Island.. regarding the weaponizing of ticks in order to spread Lyme disease.
Plum Island is apparently a military base, close to the town of Old Lyme and mentions former Nazi scientist and various involvement..

Biggest conspiracy? Why are Lucky Charms near enough £5 these days :shock:.. Well at least there's Matey's

steve

Post by steve » Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:51 pm

Did the NHS give you a reason why they didn't agree with the results?