New music!

The man, the music, the stripy t-shirts

Moderators: mishmosh, Gypsy

Gypsy
Posts: 49
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:33 pm

New music!

Post by Gypsy » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:26 pm


Fogg
Posts: 48
Joined: Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:28 pm

Re: New music!

Post by Fogg » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:56 pm

I've been trying my hardest to not ruling it out since 2012.

I'm beginning to think there won't be a new album till I'm utterly convinced there won't be one.

Gypsy
Posts: 49
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:33 pm

Re: New music!

Post by Gypsy » Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:03 am

Fogg wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:56 pm
I've been trying my hardest to not ruling it out since 2012.

I'm beginning to think there won't be a new album till I'm utterly convinced there won't be one.
Have a little faith, I have a feeling there will be.

mishmosh
Posts: 84
Joined: Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:08 am
Location: UK

Re: New music!

Post by mishmosh » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:39 pm

What's the betting I'll die of old age first! :lol:

Gypsy
Posts: 49
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:33 pm

Re: New music!

Post by Gypsy » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:47 pm

mishmosh wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:39 pm
What's the betting I'll die of old age first! :lol:


:lol: you gotta believe, Mish!! x

mishmosh
Posts: 84
Joined: Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:08 am
Location: UK

Re: New music!

Post by mishmosh » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:25 pm

I wonder whether he's referring to the album he recorded waaaaay back in 2010 or some new material? I heard on the grapevine he recorded some new tracks 4 or 5 years ago.

Gypsy
Posts: 49
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:33 pm

Re: New music!

Post by Gypsy » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:50 pm

mishmosh wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:25 pm
I wonder whether he's referring to the album he recorded waaaaay back in 2010 or some new material? I heard on the grapevine he recorded some new tracks 4 or 5 years ago.
It's not clear, is it? His actual words: “I’m still working on an album I recorded a while back when I was doing work with Blur. Those were some good times.”

How long ago is "a while back" is anyone's guess...

Fogg
Posts: 48
Joined: Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:28 pm

Re: New music!

Post by Fogg » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:38 am

Woot! There's like a whole album of new stuff.

https://open.spotify.com/album/5waqqOC8 ... Lq4HQse85w#_=_

Gypsy
Posts: 49
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:33 pm

Re: New music!

Post by Gypsy » Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:52 pm

Fogg wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:38 am
Woot! There's like a whole album of new stuff.

https://open.spotify.com/album/5waqqOC8 ... Lq4HQse85w#_=_
Thanks Fogg! Will check it out!

steve
Posts: 150
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:14 pm

Re: New music!

Post by steve » Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:59 pm

no interest in the series and no interest in the score soundtrack songs whatever you want to call them :lol:

Post Reply