Partridge

Tell it Like it Is

Moderators: mishmosh, Gypsy

steve

Partridge

Post by steve » Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:29 pm

i see that Steve Coogan that one trick pony is back on the bbc... no surprise there as they do like to look after their fellow lefty luvvies... i wouldn't mind if the guy was funny but seriously... no wonder no one watches the bbc anymore

steve

Re: Partridge

Post by steve » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:08 am

The Truth About the 'ISIS Bride'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rfi2O9yTCKI

:lol: funny but spot on

and Jeremy Corbyn says Shamima Begum 'should be allowed back to Britain' for 'support she needs' - what planet does he live on... but then can we really be surprised as he just loves terrorists... especially the ones that target british citizens ...

Fogg

Post by Fogg » Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:41 am

I watched Partidge. It had its moments. I

I'd rather the Beeb give Coogan money to make stuff than whoever does Mrs Brown's Boys. I quite like Lee Mack, but Not Going Out is bloody dreadful. Partridge is better than 90% of BBC comedy.

As for Shamima, I reckon they should let her come home and become a celebrity jihadi. That thing about keeping your friends close and your enemies closer, it's safer all round if we know where she is. Is she's doing Strictly or Celebrity Apprentice we won't have to worry about security services monitoring her, we can do it ourselves.

steve

Post by steve » Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:26 pm

Fogg wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:41 am
I watched Partidge. It had its moments. I

I'd rather the Beeb give Coogan money to make stuff than whoever does Mrs Brown's Boys. I quite like Lee Mack, but Not Going Out is bloody dreadful. Partridge is better than 90% of BBC comedy.
i guess it is all about what you find funny... we all have different ideas about that. I just can't stand Coogan.
Fogg wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:41 am
As for Shamima, I reckon they should let her come home and become a celebrity jihadi. That thing about keeping your friends close and your enemies closer, it's safer all round if we know where she is. Is she's doing Strictly or Celebrity Apprentice we won't have to worry about security services monitoring her, we can do it ourselves
:lol: "celebrity jihadi" :lol: that did make me laugh but from the way the media were spinning it it wouldn't surprise me if she was already getting offers... seriously she is scum and everything she has said since she stated she wanted to come back has has confirmed that.