This is why i love Tommy Robinson lol

Tell it Like it Is

Moderators: mishmosh, Gypsy

steve

Re: This is why i love Tommy Robinson lol

Post by steve » Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:01 am

Fogg wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:49 am
If the establishment are trying to silence Tommy Robinson they're not doing a very good job of it, he's sodding everywhere.
Foggy what do you mean "if" - you can't seriously believe that they are not.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/h ... 05086.html

Labour are running scared. He is getting too popular and the establishment are doing their best to close him down, it is clear to see. Facebook don't care about Tommy Robinson, in fact he brings millions of people to Facebook. But they are coming under constant pressure to regulate content. So they will do a trade off and this is what this is all about. The politicians have been putting pressure on Social media companies to self regulate, if they don't the government will bring in measures to restrict what they are doing. So in an effort to appease the authorities they have deleted Tommy Robinson. The political establishment have been worried about his rise and how that impacts on them and their parties ability to win votes. That is al they care about. So it is a trade off. Labour need the muslim vote and this is an attempt to pander to them.

The politicians don’t want the public to have access to an alternative view or the reality of what is going on and what people really think. They are worried about Tommy Robinson's ability to organise thousands of people for an event at the drop of a hat. They don't know how to control this. So they think that taking away his social media platform will have the desired effect.

On Facebook, Tommy Robinson wasn't big. He was gigantic.

The numbers alone tell the story.
According to analytics firm EzyInsights, whose founder, Steve El-Sharawy, was one of the first to appreciate the scale of Robinson's audience on Facebook, in the year leading up to his ban, Robinson, who had just over a million followers, generated 17.6 million clicks, likes and shares on the social network, an average of 47,600 a day.

By comparison, during the same period Theresa May generated 1.2 million Facebook clicks, likes and shares. Jeremy Corbyn generated only 5.7 million, despite having slightly more followers than Robinson.

If anything, those statistics underestimate Robinson's reach. They don't capture how many people watched his live-streamed videos, for instance, or for how long - although, in recent times, that had become one of his most popular outlets (remember him live-streaming his own arrest?).

Of the 55% of Britons who recognise the name Tommy Robinson, according to a recent YouGov poll, 37% have seen or heard one of his videos on social media - a number rising to 57% among 18 to 24-year-olds.

steve

Post by steve » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:59 am

https://twitter.com/tom_watson/status/1 ... 6387941376

this clown should try and sort out the massive anti-semitism in his own party before he tries to preach about stopping hate. How about lets start with closing down Corbyn and all his cronies from social media. Since the seventies this lowlife has been supporting terrorist organisations some who were actively killing British citizens. He still openly supports terrorist organisations to this day. They don't seem to have a problem of hate when it is directed against Jews. Talk about being hypocrites, Watson has just exposed the Labour party for what it is.

So let me get this straight - Labour don't think Hezbollah is a terrorist organisation but they want Tommy Robinson banned from the internet :lol: And they expect people to take them seriously. Labour are finished.
Jewish Labour MPs reacted with fury last night after their party came out against Sajid Javid’s decision to ban anti-Israel terror group Hezbollah.

Hezbollah wants to see the elimination of the State of Israel and has carried out deadly terror attacks against Jews.
Euan Philipps, spokesman for Labour Against Anti-Semitism, said: ‘It is unsurprising that Labour have been unable to provide their backing, given Jeremy Corbyn’s alleged close relationship with them.’

Danny Danon, Israel’s ambassador to the UN, tweeted: ‘Jeremy Corbyn, friend to Hamas and Hezbollah, must believe that Hezbollah’s underground tunnels and arsenal of missiles in Lebanon are for regional peace and not to attack Israel.’
A post i made last year
steve wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:30 pm

Naz Shah, what a nasty piece of work she is. So you'd think that Labour would have got rid of her by now, wouldn't you?

Don't be so daft, not Corbyn, he has only went and made her the Shadow Secretary of State for Women and Equalities :lol: Seriously you couldn't make it up :lol: and the sting in the tail is ... this was the position that Sarah Champion had before she was sacked for stating that “Britain has a problem with British Pakistani men raping and exploiting white girls.”

this interview tells you all you need to know about Corbyn
https://youtu.be/_PC7MeUEJgM?t=27

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVvca2SEvqo

steve

Post by steve » Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:55 am

Maajid - (Mājid) [maːʤɪd] ماجد

Verified account

@MaajidNawaz
9h9 hours ago

Maajid - (Mājid) [maːʤɪd] ماجد Retweeted Tom Watson

These tech platforms neglect jihadist terrorists & paedophilic content. Hamas, Hizbollah, other terrorists & pedophile rings still operate online. Your own party objected to a UK ban on Hizbollah. Meanwhile, you’re busy deplatforming legal personas non-grata —> 1st world problems

Fogg

Post by Fogg » Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:03 pm

You're saying Facebook have booted Robinson off because Labour need the Muslim vote?

So, Labour are pulling Facebook's strings, even though they're nowhere near Downing Street, and behind in the polls? I'm not buying that. I find it easier to believe that he was simply in breach of their policies.

I personally think there are parallels between Corbyn and Robinson, they're poles apart politically, each at the extreme, but both followed by millions of devoted followers, all completely blinkered to their saviour's countless flaws and faults.

I quite like Tom Watson, he seems relatively normal.

steve

Post by steve » Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:58 am

Fogg wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:03 pm
You're saying Facebook have booted Robinson off because Labour need the Muslim vote?

So, Labour are pulling Facebook's strings, even though they're nowhere near Downing Street, and behind in the polls? I'm not buying that. I find it easier to believe that he was simply in breach of their policies.
No it is about putting pressure on the social media companies in an attempt to censor content. they want to decide what we should see and what we shouldn't or they would like that to be the case but there is no chance of that happening because of the way the internet is... but we are already seeing the major social media companies promoting certain content against other content. These companies are already manipulating the political scene for their own agenda. So yeah that is what is happening.

re the Labour and the Muslim vote - maybe I didn't explain it very well. I wasn't saying this is down to keeping the Muslim vote but more an attempt to show that they will fight the muslim cause.

So this is an example of what I am talking about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKf5NsEf9xs

Home Affairs Select Committee Talks To YouTube About Censoring Tommy Robinson

In this video you see Yvette Cooper Chair of the Home Affairs Select Committee and look who else is on the committee Naz Shah :lol: And she has got the cheek to talk about promoting hate ... you couldn't make it up :lol: if you also look at the committee list is also includes one Stuart McDonald MP of the SNP - Tommy's mate from Scotland :lol:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Home_Affa ... _Committee
steve wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:01 am
The politicians have been putting pressure on Social media companies to self regulate, if they don't the government will bring in measures to restrict what they are doing. So in an effort to appease the authorities they have deleted Tommy Robinson.
Tom Watson sending letters to Youtube telling them to take Robinson off youtube is yet another example of what i am talking about. Why is And putting the letter on twitter? if that is not pressure then I don’t know what is? and why bother with an individual when he could be sending a letter to ask for terrorist organisations to be removed from social media?

I find it laughable that Labour, a party that is steeped in anti-semitism from the Leadership down and that also support terrorist organisations have the cheek to talk about inciting hate and trying to ban people from social media. What a bunch of hypocrites. I haven't seen Tommy Robinson kill anyone. Yet his removal seems to be their main focus.

Tommy's response to Tom Watson

https://youtu.be/IfwCsOm8AOo?t=248

steve

Post by steve » Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:58 pm

Fogg wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:03 pm

I personally think there are parallels between Corbyn and Robinson, they're poles apart politically, each at the extreme, but both followed by millions of devoted followers, all completely blinkered to their saviour's countless flaws and faults.

That is a good point and for the majority i think you are right. I don't agree with everything Tommy Robinson says or does. With the way he is i doubt he will ever have a future in politics. Sometimes you have to play the long game because to professional politicians and the media that is exactly what it is, a game. One thing you can't do is take on the media, they will always win. You have to try and win parts of the media over. As for undercover recording of people, i don't like it when it is panorama, the news media or when Tommy Robinson does it. So the recording of John Sweeney didn't sit well with me. I think it was well done and i can see how it would appeal if they were doing a documentary on me but no don't stoop to their level.

The home affairs committee grilling the guy from youtube if beyond the joke. Seriously the guy should have said you lot don't have a clue what you are talking about and none of you have the brains to run a whelk stall. Youtube is a private company and i doubt they need to be told how to run things from from these nobodies but he was trying to play the game. Zuckerberg had the right idea when he told them to stuff it and didn't turn up for their silly committee.

steve

Post by steve » Mon May 20, 2019 4:16 pm

:lol: this is why i love tommy robinson :lol:

https://youtu.be/j0yLSAshN_k

What a bunch of left wing numpties :lol: seriously it did make me laugh and the raving lunatic at the end :lol: haha as soon as i saw him i knew he was a teacher... scary. the unions are going to save the day :lol: haha is this guy stuck in the 1970's :lol: Maggie Thatcher blew the unions out the water :lol:

i'm going to be posting more stuff soon but had to post that video and give you all a good laugh :lol: happy days

steve

Post by steve » Tue May 21, 2019 6:41 pm

so yeah for the lefties who are a bit slow on the uptake :lol:

Stephen :lol: back in 213 - 6 years later and the lefties have still not got the message :lol:

https://youtu.be/8I1QpjSIbJ0?t=81

the other day

https://youtu.be/Du1Gn1wpamI?t=75