The End of the F***ing World

The man, the music, the stripy t-shirts

Moderators: mishmosh, Gypsy

User avatar
lumaka
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:10 am
Location: Warsaw, Poland

Re: The End of the F***ing World

Post by lumaka » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:41 pm

Image

Gypsy
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:33 pm

Re: The End of the F***ing World

Post by Gypsy » Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:59 am

lumaka wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:41 am
For those in the UK - all 8 episodes are now online here: http://www.channel4.com/programmes/the- ... -ing-world
Thank you!

mishmosh
Posts: 19
Joined: Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:08 am
Location: Hampshire Hoglands

Re: The End of the F***ing World

Post by mishmosh » Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:08 pm

lumaka wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:41 pm
Image
Fabulous news. Fingers crossed!

(pretends to still own a record player :D )

Fogg
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:28 pm

Re: The End of the F***ing World

Post by Fogg » Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:30 pm

mishmosh wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:08 pm

(pretends to still own a record player :D )
I've got the Blur 21 box on vinyl and don't have a record player either. :roll:

I'm rather enjoying this prog. I'm half way thru, it's gloriously dark and twisted. Sure, I'm not the target demographic, but It doesn't really feel like 'teen' tv, I think Graham's contribution is definitely helping there.

steve
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:14 pm

Re: The End of the F***ing World

Post by steve » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:44 pm

Fogg wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:45 pm
You are funny, Steve. It just tickles me that the person who registered GrahamCoxon.com could be so apathetic about a project of his. I reckon it'll be good telly, I got into Fresh Meat thanks to Implodium Implodes, that proved to be time well spent.

Anyway, it looks like tonight's the night. I had no idea we were so far through October already. :D
:lol: Foggy, I can usually see where you are coming from but on this occasion you are well off the mark. I stand by what I said, the music sounds good from the clips but I won’t be watching it. If you think that makes me apathetic then fine you are entitled to your opinion. Now did someone mention the apathy band :lol:

skweetis2u
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:06 pm

Re: The End of the F***ing World

Post by skweetis2u » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:47 pm

...apathetic indeed - Aren't We All ?? in some way(s) each of us is apathetic about something

i enjoyed the apathy band thing - not bad - they better keep searching for a "real" drummer though -

shit - honestly - i feel totally apathetic most of the time
half the time at least
I know it's wrong - but what can i do ?

and it's definitely the Madness of it "all"
that's done this to me....

so - did any of you catch the Melvins with red Kross
they just did a little European tour
now i think they are off to Oz then Japan
Around the World tour
Hard Work - but what culd be cooler
than going around the world doing something you love doing
and the people you are doing it for Love it as well....

what could be btter ?

steve
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:14 pm

Re: The End of the F***ing World

Post by steve » Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:28 pm

skweetis2u wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:47 pm
...apathetic indeed - Aren't We All ?? in some way(s) each of us is apathetic about something

i enjoyed the apathy band thing - not bad - they better keep searching for a "real" drummer though -

shit - honestly - i feel totally apathetic most of the time
half the time at least
I know it's wrong - but what can i do ?

and it's definitely the Madness of it "all"
that's done this to me....


so - did any of you catch the Melvins with red Kross
they just did a little European tour
now i think they are off to Oz then Japan
Around the World tour
Hard Work - but what culd be cooler
than going around the world doing something you love doing
and the people you are doing it for Love it as well....

what could be btter ?
I know what you mean and with certain things we can all get a bit apathetic. I'm very much a glass half full type person so I tend to be enthusiastic about the things I like, even everyday things. I'm still the same person I was as a kid in a lot of ways. So yeah skweets i'm surprised that you say you feel apathetic most of the time, you don't come across as that type of person. i know that some people act a lot through life, i could never do that, that is just took much like hard work for me. I find it easier just to be myself.

You're right about traveling around the world and playing music for a living, not even traveling just having the opportunity of doing something for a living that you enjoy doing. But after a while even that could become a slog. But I guess it comes back to what type of person you are.

Gypsy
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:33 pm

Re: The End of the F***ing World

Post by Gypsy » Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:47 am

mishmosh wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:08 pm
lumaka wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:41 pm
Image
Fabulous news. Fingers crossed!

(pretends to still own a record player :D )
I own one! A very nice one too! You can come round to mine anytime, Mish.

mishmosh
Posts: 19
Joined: Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:08 am
Location: Hampshire Hoglands

Re: The End of the F***ing World

Post by mishmosh » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:47 pm

Excellent. Crank up the Rick Astley!

Gypsy
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:33 pm

Re: The End of the F***ing World

Post by Gypsy » Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:53 pm

mishmosh wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:47 pm
Excellent. Crank up the Rick Astley!
:lol: :lol: :lol: will do!!

Post Reply